3 Jackson Street Mirriwinni, QLD 4871
SPREAD YOUR WINGS… ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES…
Neighbours too close? Not enough room for the boat? The van? And then there’s the kids, the pets…and maybe a pool?
This lifestyle acreage block (4547m2), solid brick veneer home, huge -powered shed will give you plenty of room for everything…and everyone.
The large outdoor undercover entertaining area overlooking the cane fields & mountain ranges has always been the families favourite gatherings for Christmas, birthdays & special occasions.
-3 bedrooms/bathroom in main house
-1 bedroom/bathroom off large undercover outdoor living area- unlimited ideas
– huge 19.4 x 14m powered shed plus garden shed
– 4,547sqm flat useable land
– large undercover entertaining area
– solid brick gas barbeque
– functional kitchen with plenty of storage space
– spacious living areas
– separate dining room can be converted to a media room
– split and box air-conditioners
– Gerard roofing tiles
– town water, 2 septic tanks
– close to primary & secondary schools
– 1 hour scenic drive from Cairns CBD
Mirriwinni boasts as having so many tourist attractions in the area including Babinda Boulders, Josephine Falls, Bramston Beach, also well known for great fishing and boating.
Is it time to for a change? And spread your wings a little? A growing band of local families are proud to call Mirriwinni home!
Call Junelle on 0407 076 528
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4547.00 m²
- 2 Garage