13 Porcupine Way Mount Peter, QLD 4869
PRICE REDUCED, NOW AN UNBEATABLE $379,000
Vacant, nothing to spend and ready to occupy, secure this fantastic piece of real estate today and reap the rewards in the future. Motivated vendor has clear instructions to sell – an inspection is a must before it is too late!
This Beautiful brand-new home is sure to meet the requirements of a first home buyer or an investor.
The home is not huge and will suit many looking to downsize or perhaps someone who was thinking of a unit not wanting associated body corporate fees.
Also, an absolute perfect start for first home buyers trying to get their foot into the property market Additionally investors will appreciate the tenant ready features on offer making this wonderful residence an attractive investment opportunity which will provide strong returns and growth within an area with continuous and immense potential.
Completed in 2020, it is fully tiled throughout, is set on a low maintenance block that boosts a surprising backyard.
Perfect for many this 4-bedroom home features:
quality fixtures & fitting with upgrades to the bathrooms.
• Lovely Master bedroom has a large walk in robe and en-suite.
• A beautiful kitchen complete with Walk-in pantry and dishwasher
• Internal laundry
• Double remote-control lock-up garage
• Fully fenced, landscaped and irrigated
• Perfect for entertaining with good sized patio & spacious impressive grassed backyard there is room for the kids to play and for your pets to enjoy
• Located in a very nice street surrounded by quality new homes and glorious mountain views.
Rental return would be approximately $450 per week
As a new home if you happen to be a first home buyer you are eligible to the $15,000 first home buyers grant.
Call Pauline Kenny today for your private inspection 0412 131 627 or email
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage